THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Potluck #56: To Tweet or Not To Tweet...Twitter

I read a few of the Twitter profiles and from what I saw, this is not something that I would not use for personal use. Even though it allows for someone to constantly update their activities on a regular basis, I am usually moving from work to school, and from school back home. There is nothing in particular that I would tweet about.

I did a search on the words "comic book" and received realtime results for users who have posted anything recently concerning comic books.


Twitter is rather useful if I were following someone and they updated their profile on a regular basis concerning a project that interested me, then I would use Twitter. Other than that, I don't really have a need for Twitter.

0 comments: