THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 1, 2009

Money & Finance #59: Credit, Money Management, and Saving


I took that Credit Score Quiz, and I scored an 80%. I didn't really learn anything new, but it did help to show me how much I do know concerning credit score.

I have made a budget plan, and I am usually pretty good at keeping up with all my expenses and know when and when not to use money. Before I used to spend like crazy, but as I matured, I started to hold back on the amount of money I spent and focused more on just using it when needed. It was difficult at first because the natural impulse is to spend it all at once, but as time went on, I found it easier to keep the money in my pocket for long periods of time.

What I found most useful on the TCDRS site was how easy the website was to understand. I did not realize that our account earns 7% interest regardless of the stock market.

0 comments: