THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 5, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies #61: Craftspiration!

I checked out all of the craft sites listed in the iHCPL blog. Some of the websites really did have an abundant amount of ideas as well as categories. Others were more detailed in that they only limited to a specific craft.


Because I am sort of a geek and love messing with computers I figured I would try something new and also fun for a change. Using the website instructibles.com, I liked this particular project converting a laptop to a second monitor for your computer. Granted, this project is not something to be done unless you have an old laptop you don't want to use anymore, as well as some time and a small amount of confidence when dealing with electronics. Other than that, I will be doing this in the next few days. Once I get it done, I will create a blog entry concerning my difficulty with it. (I cannot wait).


I also browsed through other websites, and as helpful as a video is, I rather like to read about it. But then again, some things are easily understood through actions rather than words. But when it comes to some very technical projects, I like watching the video but also reading about it.
Now, the last part has nothing to do with the crafts but with the actual questions from the blog. I thought they were good and simple. Now, for maybe next time it would be nice to get extra credits if you posted in your blog about a craft and how you did it. Just a thought.

0 comments: