THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 24, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies #64: Zines

If I had some available time, I think I might create my own zine. I would do a short little story, probably aim for something comical, and definitely not very long. I think I would focus a bit more on just every day events as seen through the eyes of a young adult. (Wonder where inspiration like that would come from).

I think that zines should be allowed inside the library. Of course I think that we should review them in order to prevent our libraries from carrying something that may be offensive to the public. And to even have some libraries create their own zines would be a good way to involve the public, encourage future writers, and also provide customers with new things to read from their local community.

0 comments: