THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 7, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies #65: Coin Collecting

I spread out the coins in my pocket, and I had nothing but old coins. Unfortunately, none of these coins warrant any closer inspection.

Using Google Maps I searched local coin leaders, and I found a few places here in Houston. I have heard about stamp collecting, so I know that it is a serious hobby. As much as this is a challenging hobby, I would probably not pursue this. Even when I run across interesting looking coils, I don't really keep them around for long. I like how each coin has their unique story and looking for them also takes time and dedication. This is a rather expensive hobby, and if I were to take it seriously, I would only be able to invest in a few coins every now and then. Who knows, I may even try to retain any interesting coins.

0 comments: